Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Crystals of the Universe chapter 8: Truth or dare.

Disclaimer: This is a Fanfiction, I do not own Disney, Avatar, Dreamworks or any of their characters, I did write this, but it is a fanfiction.

Chapter 8: Truth or dare.

We were all still giggling at 2:30 at night. The girls and the boys had split up into different areas of the castle and we had continued our awesome night, and ended up playing truth or dare and telling embarrassing stories, (well, us girls did, I have no idea what teenage boys do when they have sleepovers.)
"Okay, truth or dare." Kayley interogated Crysta.
"Ummm, dare!" Crysta said quickly.
We all giggled.
Jasmine's eyes lit up. "Go to the boys room, knock on the door, until one of the boys answers, and then tell whatever boy answers that you are in love with them, then run away!"
Me and Audrey burst into laughter.
Crysta turned slightly red. "Okay."
We all squealed.
"Ariel's going to have to lead the way, because I can't remember where they are."
"Of course I will, I mean, we all have to watch, don't we?"
"Duh!" We chorused.
"No!" Crysta groaned. "Aw, I want truth now."
"You can't go back!" Kayley said decidedly.
She got up, ran to the door and opened it slowly. Audrey pushed her out of the room.
Ariel lead the way as we ran down the halls, giggling as we tried to remain quiet.
Ariel stopped outside a big door. "This is it." She said not trying to conceal her evil grin as she pushed Crysta towards the door.
The rest of us ran back to hid behind a corner so we could still see but not be seen.
Crysta shot a glare at us as she knocked on the door.
We were dying with silent laughter.
She gave two more knocks before the door opened and Eric and Jim stood there looking confused.
Crysta turned an even deeper shade of red before saying, "Oh, um, hi Jim, hi Eric. Um, I just wanted to tell you that I, um, am in love with you."
After she said that, she sped off towards our squealing group of girls, all falling over each other to run away.
I took a quick look back and saw the two boys standing there completly bewildered. My laughter grew even harder as I ran away cackling.

"That was awful! I am going to kill you all!" Crysta cried.
"That was priceless!" Bubbled Jasmine, tears running down her face.
"Their faces!" I choked, clutching my sides.
Audrey was holding on to her stomach, Ariel was rolling on the floor and Kayley was screaming with laughter.
Crysta stood there glaring at us all.
"Okay, okay." Audrey said trying to be serious. "It's Rach's turn."
"That's right." Said Ariel, sitting up. "Truth or dare?"
"After Crysta? I wouldn't dare choose dare! Truth!"
"Okay." Jasmine said with a smug look on her face. They all looked at each other sneakily. I suddenly felt like I was being ganged up on.
"Sooooo." Kayley began.
"So what?" I asked.
"How do you actually feel about Jim?" Jasmine said connivingly.
My mouth fell open. "We have known each other for twelve days!"
"Me and Al knew each other three days."
"I knew Eric about fifteen minutes before I knew I loved him. Then it took three days for him to love me."
"I knew Garrett three days."
"I knew Zak two days before he kissed me, but I didn't know I loved him until he came back to Ferngully for the second time."
"I've never been in love, so I have no idea, but whatever is happening, I am on your side Rachel!"
"Thankyou Audrey!" I said with some relief.
"Shhh Audrey." Ariel hushed her.
"Come on Rach, tell us!" Crysta coaxed. "You've already known him for four times Kayley's and Jas' time, about fifty times Ariel's time, and if you were me, you should have kissed him six times already!"
"Wow you lot are fast." Audrey whistled.
"Shush Audrey." The others said.
I stared around bewildered. "There is nothing between me and Jim! I take things slow! Even though slow for you lot is two weeks!"
Jasmine smirked.
"Come on, you have to admit that you think he is cute." Kayley said.
I couldn't hid the small smile that played on my lips. "So not the point!"
"Aha! You do think he's cute!"
"So what if I do? I think Ben's cute but I would never go out with him! And besides, Crysta already told Jim that she loves him!"
Crysta growled. "It was a dare!"
"I will still let you never forget it."
"We are talking about you, not about Crysta's undying love for Jim and my boyfriend." Ariel chipped in.
"Okay, fine, just to shut you all up, yes, I think Jim is cute, yes, I can imagine myself falling for him at some point, but, in no way now. It's too soon. So please, stop."
"Okay, we will stop." Jasmine said.
"Thankyou for being honest." Kayley finished.
I rolled my eyes. "Sheesh you guys are tough."
"That we are."
Audrey grinned. "Well, that was entertaining."

No comments:

Post a Comment