Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Crystals of the Universe chapter 6: My awesome new friends.

Disclaimer: This is a Fanfiction, I do not own Disney, Avatar, Dreamworks or any of their characters, I did write this, but it is a fanfiction.

Chapter 6:  My awesome new friends.

Five days later I had met Phoebus, Esmerelda, Quasimodo, Meg, Hercules, Milo and Kida, was on first name basis with Sokka, Zuko, Suki and Ty Lee (Avatar is real! :o) And was friends with Jasmine, Aladdin, Audrey, Ariel, Eric, Zak, Crysta and Ben Tennyson. (I met Ben 10!)
Me and Jim had really gotten to know each other, (he was a really great guy), and I had settled into a rhythm.
The days were pure bliss, Jim taking me to see the world and I would have the time of my life meeting my favourite 'fictional' characters and doing awesome things I had never thought I could do.
Nights were bad though. On one side of things I would think about the most amazing time I had experienced, but then I would remember that I couldn't see my parents, and that they were probably out of their minds with worry.
It was the best thing that had ever happened to me, and yet the worst.
I was thinking about all these things as Jim knocked on my door. I bounced off the bed and opened the door.
"Yes yes yes?" I said jumping up and down.
He smirked. "Ready to go?"
"Where are we going?"
"I was thinking we could go see Aladdin and Jas again, I mean, you lot really hit it off."
"I'd love to!"
"Good, because me and Al said we would swap flying objects next time we saw eachother."
"Solar Surfer for Magic carpet?"
"Of course!"
"Let's go!" I said runnning down the stairs.
"You haven't even eaten yet!" He yelled jumping down the stairs after me.
"I stopped eating ages ago, gave it up cold turkey!"
"You're insane!"
"Thankyou!"
We ran out of the inn and raced to see who would get to the surfer first. Me, having the headstart, reached it before him.
"You cheated!"
"I never cheat! You're just a sore loser!" I crowed.
He stuck out his tongue at me.
"Oh, because that's so mature." I said, rolling my eyes.
"Whatever, now move."
"No way, I'm driving this time, and you can hold onto me."
"I'm the guy!"
I gasped in shock horror. "You are so sexist!"
"I prefer old fashioned." Jim retorted, snatching the solar surfer off me.
I poked out my tongue.
"Oh, because that's so mature." He said in a high pitched, girly voice.
"I do not sound like that!"
"Oh just get on already!"

Me and Jasmine were talking in her chambers about the movie Aladdin. Well, she was asking and I was telling.
"So they just made us get married straight after?"
"Well, it looked that way, but then you had two sequels, and a Tv show I think.."
She raised her eyebrow. "Now that is weird to find out there are movies about yourself. Whatever movies really are, I still don't know."
"Come to a future universe and you'll know."
We heard the boys yelling and we got up and looked out the window.
"Hah!" Jim was shouting. "I win!"
"You do not, I demand a rematch!"
"I accept another oppotunity to beat you."
"Yeah right!" Aladdin yelled back. They sped off on their various flying instruments.
We rolled our eyes at eachother. "Boys."


"So who won in the end?" I asked.
"Me." Both boys said in unison.
Jasmine and me laughed.
"Don't worry, we're going to have another race next week." Aladdin said.
Jim grinned smugly. "Al's in denial, he actually thinks he has a chance."
Aladdin shoved Jim over who toppled into us girls. We giggled and pushed him off us.
"We should all get together you know." Jasmine said thoughtfully.
"What?" I asked.
"Like a party. We should all see each other more often, we all live in different universes, but we're the same age, and we have mutual friends."
"Yeah, but who's we?" Jim inquired.
"Us, Ariel, Eric, Crysta, Zak, Kayley, Garrett, you know, all the people our age you two have mentioned."
I sat up straight. "Yeah! And Ben and Audrey!"
"Yes!"
I gasped. "That is so awesome!" I high-fived her.
"And I don't have many friends my age, so this will be very cool." Jasmine stated.
"Whereas I, being the irresistable person I am, has far more friends than I can count." Aladdin said smugly.
We all pushed him backwards onto the floor.
"You do realise it will probably end in injury, food fights, clothes beyond the point of repair, and at least three people slapping Aladdin." Jim pointed out.
"Hey!" Aladdin cried in protest from the ground.
"Of course!" Jasmine giggled.
"That's half the fun of it." I laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment